14th- Isaac loves zwieback. he nearly at the whole cookie when I looked over and he had the remaining quarter crammed in his mouth. We only give them to him once every two weeks as a treat.
Monday, February 1, 2010
39 Weeks Old
On 16 December, 2009, Isaac turned 39 weeks old. Here are the journal entries from that week:
10th- Lil man is growing up so quickly. He wants to hold onto everything now and stand. He loves standing on my lap especially. this may involve playing a peek-a-boo game with someone over my shoulder or giving me kisses.
11th- It is just amazing at how quickly Isaac is getting around on the floor. He is also developing an amazing sense of humor. I love you so much!
12th- Somebody was a ball of energy tonight. He was so excited. I'm not sure over what, but there was lots of talking, kicking and jumping involved. Too cute that guy is.
13th- 3rd Advent Sunday. Isaac is quite the charmer. no matter where we are the he seeks out people. Although he plays the shy game by hiding his face an then sitting back up and looking at them. he is not, by far, shy. He just loves the attention that he draws from playing this game. you stood up in bed holding onto your rail tonight!
14th- Isaac loves zwieback. he nearly at the whole cookie when I looked over and he had the remaining quarter crammed in his mouth. We only give them to him once every two weeks as a treat.
14th- Isaac loves zwieback. he nearly at the whole cookie when I looked over and he had the remaining quarter crammed in his mouth. We only give them to him once every two weeks as a treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment