Friday, May 29, 2009
Learning Something New
Several weeks ago we went to Spiele Max in Regensburg to look for a few baby items that we still needed. While we were there we found this fun jungle gym or whatever you call them these days. We put Isaac underneath it and he didn't much care for it. I think I had posted a photo awhile back of him sitting under it. Well, the other day I decided to pull it out. He seemed a little bored with his mirror busy box and so I was looking for something else to keep him entertained. I sat him underneath it and hit the musical penguin to make it play. After I did that, Isaac started batting his hands around and hitting the rattle. Pretty soon he learned that he too could hit the penguin and make it play music. He absolutely loves this thing now. Here are a couple of photos and you can see where he is hitting the toys.
Just amazing!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He has pretty good coordination. All those bright colors attract his eye and his hand. Cut little fella.
ReplyDeleteUh, that's cute little fella.
ReplyDelete