Thursday, August 6, 2009

13 Weeks Old

On Wednesday, June 17th, Isaac turned 13 weeks old. Here are his accomplishments for the week and my journal entries: 12th- Isaac is such a good baby! I can't believe how lucky I am.
13th- We had company this weekend. His Godmother Tina and Auntie Yvonne came to visit him.
14th- Isaac will speak back to you after you speak to him. He was so excited to Skype with Pop and Nan that he started "jumping" up and down on my lap while I was holding him. We nearly giggled ourselves to death.
15th- When he gets mad he cries "maaaa" "maaaa". Could it be me he is hollering for?
16th- Isaac is so alert now. He notices everything. He even follows us around with his eyes. it is quite amazing to me. Another formula disaster, we decided to change to a acid reflux one because of the spit ups. Well they got twice as bad. Whole bottles and curds- need I say more? Then he grew incredibly cranky. He was crying all the time. When we went to give him a bath that evening he was covered in a rash! He's back on the old stuff. lol.
17th- Today we read a book and he felt the pages while I was reading. The book was Crocodaddy and he loved it. Too bad his daddy wasn't here to read it to him!




No comments:

Post a Comment