Last day of PWOC and I was being farewelled. What a sad day. I will miss all of my fellow PWOC sisters, but many of you I will see at Leavenworth. This was the first year that I joined PWOC and I am so glad that I did. I made so many friends. I am pictured right smack in the center with little guy. He was, of course, nursing while the picture was being taken. Silly guy.
Friday, June 19, 2009
PWOC
Last day of PWOC and I was being farewelled. What a sad day. I will miss all of my fellow PWOC sisters, but many of you I will see at Leavenworth. This was the first year that I joined PWOC and I am so glad that I did. I made so many friends. I am pictured right smack in the center with little guy. He was, of course, nursing while the picture was being taken. Silly guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment