Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snow Fun

Dad and Isaac heading out for some fun in the snow.
Isaac experiences the joy of snow for the first time.
And how cold it can be.
He thought it was a blast.
But it's REALLY cold.
Dad helps him play in the snow.
Working on his snowman.
Or maybe a snowangel.
So cute.
Dad whips out the sled.
Isaac is wondering what in the heck just happened.
Maybe one more time before we put the sled up for the day.
Okay, that wasn't so bad.
My turn by myself please.
I think I might like this sledding business.
How do you make it go?
Help me dad.
Whew! Again, Dad.
Push me fast, dad!
Faster, dad!
Watch out mom! Here I come!
Speedy!
Wooooo Weeee!
That was fun, mom! Again?
Pleeeeeaaaaaase?
BRRRRRRRRRRR..... again!
Alright, dad, full blast!
All by myself!!!!!!
Yeh, I'm cool! Ok, dad, I'm cold. Let's go.
That sure was fun, dad!
I know, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment