Thursday, March 5, 2009

35 Week Update

Sorry guys there aren't any pictures this time around. No information at all really. By the time I got into the doctor's office I was having very painful contractions about 3 minutes apart. Long story short, I am not dialated, but....he has made his way down. The doctor said I am in prelabor and has given me a whole 9-13 days before the boy will be here. Jeff isn't due back for about 13 days. We are going to be cutting it very closely. I hope Isaac stays in there. I go back to the doctor next Thursday to see how things have progressed. Hopefully, they haven't. Thanks to my friend, Heather, I am now keeping track of my contractions on http://www.contractionmaster.com/. Thanks Heather! So glad that I picked that up from you since I haven't been keeping track of them.

As of today, I have been staying in bed all day. The contractions are still coming and are still pretty painful, but they aren't regular any more or at least not close together (15 min apart). We are just going to take it easy till Daddy comes home.

Love,
pam

No comments:

Post a Comment