Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Isaac?

No, this is not Isaac. He is NOT dressed in pink ruffles and frills. This is his sister at 1 month old. While up in my office desperately searching for her birth photo to prove how much her brother looked like her, I came across this photo and was blown away. While I realized that they looked alike, I really had no idea to the extent of how much they looked alike. They could pass as twins basically. To sum it up perfectly, when Bethany came home from school that day, I showed the picture to her. Her reaction? She stared at the photo long and hard and said, "Creepy. It's amazing how much we look alike." As Jeff later stated on the phone to his mother, "I guess Pam has stronger genes than I do." Even still I look at this photo and am stunned at the similarity between the two. I love both of my kiddos soooo much! Oh, by the way, there is one difference in them, amazingly Bethany has the darker hair!

4 comments:

  1. ;I called in the opa to look at the newest picture of Isaac--Didn't even realize it wasn't him until I read the caption. oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! They do look alike!!! Char and Manth having NOTHING in common as babies. It does look like you slapped a dress on him. I hope you are doing great. Take care, Heather R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That almost brought tears to my eyes. I love that somber little miss.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I also add, Pamela, that you have beautiful babies?
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete