Monday, April 20, 2009

Playtime

In his 3rd week, Isaac has started to discover the wonder of playtime. I use this term very loosely right now, but play none-the-less.Isaac uses his grasping reflex to hold his phone rattle. I wonder who he is calling. Maybe his Pop and Nan to thank them for all the great toys they sent?Izy LOVES his mirror busy box. He spends a lot of time looking in this box. Mom loves it because it can sometimes give her 30 minutes of freedom to get a load of laundry in or a much needed shower.Isaac loves using his Boppy to do tummy time. He especially likes it when his little busy box is in front of him so he can play with it. I am just amazed at how fast he is growing and each day seems to bring on a new accomplishment. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment